2300 Ch. de la Grande-Ligne,
$4 750 000 +tx
25 828 sq.ft. interior on a land of 160 acres. Possibility to extend the building. The building is served by natural gas and an electrical input of 2,000 amperes. It is an old indoor mushroom farm so it can withstand high humidity. The plant is equipped to install its own composter for a better grow. It comes with 130 acres of arable land.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risks.
List of buildings and production equipment.
- Factory + - 128,587 square feet indoor, electrical input 4,000 amp, 2000 amp in service, designed for indoor cultivation, can withstand high humidity.
- Storage shed 1 (red) + - 25,828 square feet interior, 20-foot ceiling, designed for compost, airy floor slab.
- Storage shed 2 (blue) + - 3,240 square feet interior, door 20.5 feet wide by 14 feet high, interior ceiling + - 17 feet.
- Around 130 acres farmland , mostly clay, included in the sale. Offering incredible expansion possibility
- 5 minutes from Highway 10 and 20 minutes from Montreal
- Building served by natural gas
- 16 culture rooms 94 feet x 38 feet
- 5 wells